Sunday, September 16, 2012

People don't want to get filmed, so something else:o

Hi there

Just was in the mall..wanting to test the Gopro asking people if they want to say : Kenny wants to marry Jéssica.But people are too scared if it's on video :( spend there long time and will go back there after this post to see if I find one soul besides my family that want to say this.
because I want to show her i'm serious with her and want her by my side forever
so in the little time I did this to her...to surprise her before she wakes up.
enjoy:







Don't mind my face:p having a headache:d
oh pff too late she already woke up:(
well anyway she will see and i'll see her reaction

I love you princess<3

Groetjes

5 comments:

  1. Wow... hope all this really does work out! Would be nice to see a story that... well, doesn't end up like other online meet-ups. I don't think it will, this is amazing!
    To everyone else, this doesn't mean that you should go around looking for your soulmate on the internet. :P
    These people had no intention of doing this in the first place.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys :) I just read about your story *__* and I love it! Especially because I'm living the same story with a guy who lives very far from me.. I'm from italy and he is from bangladesh and it's 8 months we are together! .. I can't stop smiling thinking that you guys are going to meet each other next month! I'm so happy for you! And I can't wait to live the same thing *__* !! Good Luck! And I love you guys! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww *----* ur so lovely, and really long distance relation , we knoe how hard is to take it but in the end worth it :) just keep holding on , Thank yoooouuu , we love you too :D :D

      Delete

Web Statistics